FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted...

Unexpected day off yesterday. I hit the gym early so I'd get in a workout before the little ones came for the day. With the craziness of Easter, I'm behind on my Insanity workouts. They basically just cycle through the same ones until you reach Month Two, so I don't have to bore you with daily updates. They are really tough, but exhilarating workouts. Tomorrow will be my end of week two, so it's time for a  Fit Test recheck. I had to write down how many of each exercise I could do. I can't wait to see the improvement. I have to say, I can actually do REAL push-ups now! That in and of itself is a major accomplishment!


Ok, just finished Cardio Power, and the few days I took off seemed to make the workout harder! Major indigestion! I'm thinking I should do these workouts first thing in the morning and save the gym for the afternoon. Blech!

Weigh-in tomorrow won't be pretty. One reason:

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...now I want a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you keep your blog a secret?!?! That would be so hard!

    ReplyDelete