FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The New Love Of My Life


**SIGH** But is that a frickin' wedding ring on his finger? That totally DESTROYS the fantasy y'all! So after I Googled images of "Shaun Thompson" I then had to find out if, in fact, he's married. One "article" says he's gay. Now, I can work my fantasy around him being married, but I'll NEVER be able to turn his head if he's gay. I can still appreciate and admire this fine specimen, though.


Shaun and I still had a date with Cardio Power today. I'm going to try my damnedest not to stand him up! This is after spending 45 minutes on the elliptical and 45 minutes on the ARC trainer at the gym this morning, mind you. I probably should have waited a smidge longer after eating a piece of toast with a scrambled egg and a vat o'coffee. I can still feel it up near my throat. So, more power jumps, globe jumps, belt kicks, hurdles, tricep dips, etc. Sweat was flying everywhere. I'll just blame the wet spots on the dog. The librarian is going to have to pry this system away from my death grip in order for me to return it. I just don't know if I can swing purchasing it for $145 right now. What will I do if I can't get my Shaun T. abs fix?

----NEWS FLASH----- The scale read 155.4 this morning. Batteries were dead in the camera. I'm pretty sure you all know what my scale looks like saying "155.4" anyway. It's what I weighed back on 2/22/12. Bummer.

6 comments:

  1. How long will your library let you keep the DVD?

    Way to go on the workouts!!! Where in the world do you find the energy to do Insanity *and* workout at the gym?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it until 4/16 (3 weeks) unless I can renew it (fingers crossed!). Some days I have more time than others. On the 2 days I'm not babysitting I try to squeeze more exercise in. Doesn't really seem to help much since the scale isn't moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good God in heaven - he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to find this to see what you're talking about but when I googled it nothing much came up. Is Cardio Power the exact name? If you could put a link in that would be awesome. I mean only b/c it sounds like a really good way to burn calories. It has NOTHING to do with that picture. NOTHING at all lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posted it for ya'! And you can watch tons of videos with Shaun in them, FOR FREE!

      Delete