FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My 100th Post!

Can NOT believe I've had enough to say to fill 100 entries. What's even more surprising is that there have been people that actually READ them! I appreciate everyone that takes the time to read my drivel and leaves me little nuggets of encouragement or tiny insights into their own lives. It's been a lot of fun getting to know the people I read about and have become friends with. I look forward to reading the blogs I follow. I hope I can do the same for you!


So, it FINALLY came today! My husband gave me the go-ahead to buy Insanity if I really liked it... don't have to tell me twice! (And before anyone gets upset with me getting "permission" to purchase something (like if my mother read this!): 1). It was $145 for another exercise thingy, (I have a basement graveyard full of exercise thingies), 2). we're trying to tighten the belt buckle since we have two weddings this year AND Ragnar Key West in January AND 3). I do PLENTY of unauthorized shopping. This time I don't have to hide anything!)

Can you believe I paid $25 s/h and they had the post office deliver it?

I had plenty of time today to crack her open and do it, but I ran on the treadmill this morning and my hip/ass muscle feels all wonky now. I just did intervals of .25 miles at either 6.5 and 7.0 mph, nothing out of the ordinary. Don't know why it feels like this. Maybe being away from the treadmill for more than a week did me in? This is not just an excuse. When I get in the car and sit on my right hip, it hurts! I hope to God it's temporary!

The little book thing has the 12 DVDs in it. Tiny little box that fit into my mailbox...$25. Grrrr!

7 comments:

  1. OMG - way to go! You kick ass at Insanity. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new purchase!! :) You are seriously making me want this program but I'm still too cheap to spring for it.

    Congrats on 100!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask Jen Small about her set. She had an idea about "borrowing" them!

      Delete
  3. How exciting, on all counts!!!

    Make sure to take a before picture, so you can get the Insanity t-shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I will. I actually took one when I started, but the kit comes with directions on what poses to make in order to get good shots, "and the more skin showing, the better!" I will send my before/after shots with an apology letter for those that have to view them!

      Delete
  4. Wow, you're brave!
    I've watched the ads to 'Insanity' over here in the UK. It looks Amazing but I have so much fitness equipment I can't justify the cost of this one lol.
    However, I've just seen the ads for Billy Blanks's new TaeBo DVD's and I am sooooo tempted - maybe if I stick to my collection of his dvds I already have then I could warrant the cost.

    Good luck with 'Insanity' and please update on your progress and let us know how you found each DVD.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete