FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Power Squats, Push-up Jacks and Suicides...Oh My

Day 5...Plyometric Cardio. Felt the stomach contents rising on one occasion. Took a break. Pushed through. "Dug deeper," as the hottie Shaun would say. I do think, even in one short week, that I'm improving. Let's see if all of this really can make me a faster runner. Speaking of running, I'm running today. My last run was Wednesday. NOT a good thing. Won't be a speed demon anytime soon.

Best news of all? A BREAK FROM THE INSANITY TODAY!! Then it's back to the torture tomorrow...

My "inspiration!" *yum*

7 comments:

  1. Man! You are making me want to get this Insanity and try it! I wonder if my library will get it if I request it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I did, Jen! I just hope that there isn't a hold on it so I can renew it for another 3 weeks! If not, I might have to break down and buy it.

      Delete
    2. I hope there's no hold on it! I'm so going to try to request it - that' a genius idea!

      Delete
  2. How did your run go?! I'm excited to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I FORGOT to write about my run! It went well! I did an interval run, bouncing back and forth between 6.5 and 7.0 mph every 1/4 mile. Got 3.25 miles in 30 minutes with a 2 minute warm-up in the beginning! Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Whew, I'm tired just reading that!!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete