FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Fantastic Idea!

I was just reading Holly's blog over at 300 Pounds Down and she had a really cute story that ended with her daughter drawing an adorable picture of a mouse. That reminded me of a segment on the Today Show with Hoda and Kathie Lee, where a woman makes "softies" out of your children's drawings! That would make a fantastic birthday or holiday gift, right? I have no clue how much they cost, though, and she told the journalist reporting the story that she's swamped and 600 orders behind, but if you're curious, check her out. She's at www.childsown.com. She does refer other softie makers as well.
This drawing becomes...

...this softie! How adorable!! 

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo cute!!! I wouldn't mind trying to make something like this for my niece!

    ReplyDelete