FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Month

I can't believe how frickin' long it took me to lose a pound. I am my worse enemy, though. You truly can undo all of the hard work you do with a few poor choices, like eating sweet potato chips or cake and skipping a day of working out. Even though I know eating properly has a greater importance in losing weight, exercise and diet go hand in hand for me. It seems exercising early in the day keeps my nutrition on track.



My niece's wedding is August 31st. I'd really LOVE to be back under 150 pounds by then. That means I need to lose 5.3 pounds in a little more than 6 weeks. Can it be done? It's going to be a tough task... maybe if I blow the dust off my Insanity DVDs and kick it into high gear... then it will be done.

What can derail you from your goals?

3 comments:

  1. You can do it. Get going with Insanity again. Even if you dont lose the weight, I bet the clothes will fit differently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - you can soooooooo do it! Just about anything can derail me...which is kinda sad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! It's taking me forever to lose down to my next mini goal because I keep self-sabotaging. Need to remember: focus on what I want MOST, not what I want NOW!

    ReplyDelete