FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Before"

So I finally took the before shots I needed to upload to Team Beachbody in order to eventually get my free Insanity t-shirt at the end of the program. Then I'll have to take some after shots, as well. I need a dang tape measure, too! I haven't measured myself in years and I have no record of the measurements anywhere to compare to my new numbers! If there's one thing I can suggest to anyone who is starting their weight-loss journey- TAKE LOTS OF PROGRESS PICTURES AND MEASURE YOURSELF! I wish I had done that. There's nothing I can do about it now!

Team Beachbody actually suggests the poses you should use to take your before pictures. They also recommended showing a lot of skin, but I just wasn't willing to go there!

5/13/12


Strange glare, oh well.


Don't ask. I just did what they told me to do!


Blah! Bra bulge!

Ah, yes, the "plug!"
Trudging along with my Insanity workouts and running. When you buy any Beachbody product, you can sign up on their website for some great features. I like the SuperGym feature that will keep track of my workouts and let me know what's next, without having to hang up the calendar that came with the set. Just more time for me to waste sitting on my ass in front of the computer!

There's some great news to share regarding our relay team and the documentary, From Fat To finish Line! There was an article just published today on www.relayguide.com covering our story! How exciting! Go on over there and read it. And if you haven't liked our Facebook page yet, what are you waiting for??? Everyone's doing it...

13 comments:

  1. Just liked From Fat to Finish Line - awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of you doing that workout. I'd love to know how you're finding etc.
    I've watched the commercials for it over here in the uk and did almost buy it once. Now I'm tempted by the new billy blanks one instead lol.

    Good luck with the workouts.

    Linda
    http://skinnygirlwhereartthou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can honestly say I've never worked out HARDER! I prefer to look at Shaun than Billy! (I have his workouts on VHS tapes!!)

      Delete
  3. I love your promotion of our team! You look great even in your before pictures, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your workout :) I linked your blog on my blogroll, I hope that's ok with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine! Thank you for your encouragement! I just finished Plyometric Cardio and my hands are shaking!

      Delete
  5. Oh, can't wait to see you on the Insanity infomercial!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be the one always resting on the side! LOL! Ooh! I know! I'll feign cardiac arrest so Shaun T. can resuscitate me!

      Delete
  6. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
    bicycle shops in east london

    ReplyDelete