FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


These are waiting for my husband to get home from work in 20 minutes. Can't wait to share a few with him! ;)

Nothing special today. My husband went into work later than usual and spent some time with me before I had to pick up the little one I babysit from pre-k. No flowers, chocolates or dinner out. I asked him not to spend any money on me since we just got done paying off our three Christmases and I renewed my gym membership this month. We will be bleeding money profusely this year with two weddings among other things (like getting my car inspected this month and possibly another car for Charlie...). Lord, I need a better job!

Anyhow, how was YOUR Valentine's Day???

4 comments:

  1. MMM I have no idea what the rest of your blog said. You had me at those cookies! ;)

    Hope you had a lovely V-day.

    I hear ya sister - I've been bleeding money too lately. OY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cookies look so yummy! I made sure that I mentioned chocolate covered strawberries to my husband at least 10 times so that he'd get the hint. He did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing special here yesterday, but then again, you know why. And I completely understand about the hemorrhaging of money...but that is a different story for a different day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to make more money babysitting, but now that one is in school full-time and his little sister is in pre-k, I don't make more than $75-80 per week now. That doesn't even cover my grocery bill. The little one will be hitting kindergarten in September and if it remains full-day (they threaten to take full-day kindergarten away if the budget doesn't pass) then I believe I am done babysitting and I need to go out and get a J.O.B. I think it's time- my kids will be in 9th and 11th grade! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete