FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Friday, January 20, 2012

On The Bright Side...

So, I didn't get a chance at a hair makeover on the Today Show, (ASIDE: It was actually a "how to make the most of your gray hair" segment. The three models just sat there while the expert told the audience how to care for gray hair and change your make-up because gray hair can "wash you out." I didn't miss much.), but it came!


I ordered this Half-Marathon bracelet through ChalkTalkSports/Amazon.com. I had a gift card from Christmas for my Kindle, but I'd rather have this instead. I'll wear it as a constant reminder of what I'm working towards for the Diva Half on October 7th. I was surprised to discover that there's a lot of marathon jewelry out there, different necklaces, bracelets, key chains also. Endorphin Warrior makes some really nice pieces, but they were more expensive.



Also, I went to Kohl's (on Tuesday) with a gift card from Christmas and my 30% off coupon (for being a credit card holder) and I got a ton of stuff for $81.77, plus I made $20 in Kohl's cash. Not bad, right? Two pairs of boots (tan ones for me, gray for my daughter), the hat's for my son, four long-sleeved t-shirts, three pairs of cute boy short undies, two bras ($64 when not on sale!), a cold weather reversible headband and that cute long-sleeved tech shirt (with thumbholes!) for some cold outdoor runs. With the "free" $20, I went back today and got a pair of Cuddl Duds cold weather leggings and another headband (teal/white) for NOTHING! I actually have $.49 left!

Who needs a trip to NYC with a free makeover anyway? (me)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Kohl's haul! I love the Kohl's bucks and coupon incentives!

    I saw the segment. Tried to ignore it but was drawn in by it's 'not good-ness' It was lame. Good thing you weren't on that lame segment!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wouldn't have met any of the hosts because Anne "had to leave early." And none of them had LONG or really gray hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cuddle duds I'm wearing them right now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bracelet!! And WOW on the Kohl's trip!! SCOOOORE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete