FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Sunday, January 15, 2012

**CUE ANGELS SINGING**


Devil's Food cupcake filled with Dove Chocolate Discoveries dark chocolate mousse topped with chocolate fudge frosting. Need I say more??

batter dispenser- why didn't I think of that???
Ok, just a little more. I got to use my Kitchen Aid to mix the cake batter and whip the mousse. Then I got to use the batter dispenser to fill the cupcake liners and it worked like a dream! The cupcake plunger then made the perfect well for me to stuff the cake with mousse and I used my Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator to frost the cupcakes. I was in baking heaven! Perfect for my dad's 77th birthday! Happy Birthday again Dad!
Crumbs bakery shops better watch out!!
My mom and dad, the best parents I could have ever wished for.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! That cake looks delicious! Happy birthday to your father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I would have LOVED those! Sounds delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look awesome! I have the easy accent decorator from PC too and I love it. I use it for my deviled eggs amongst other things.

    ReplyDelete