FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Thursday, January 26, 2012

255 Days

ONLY 255 days until the Diva Half-Marathon! I have been reading WAY too much stuff about pants-pooping and bloody nipples and it's scaring the bejeezus out of me!! I can not for the life of me remember who posted the picture of someone who looks like an Olympic athlete running with excrement dripping down his legs, but it has scarred me for life! I will FO' SHO' be wearing DARK, LONG running pants the day of the race just to avoid THAT embarrassment! (Please don't go Googling that. You will never get that image out of your head!) But, if you haven't read any of Jen's blog From Fat To Finish Line, you should. She has a post on the "sh*t runners never say" and it's HYSTERICAL!!! She added this video and I laughed so hard I cried!!!


Anyhow, the half is 255 days away and I got a picture from Run Like A Diva on my Facebook wall of both what the medal and race t-shirt will look like. Can not wait to wear both PROUDLY!!!!

Each half has a different t-shirt design to honor the women from each area.
The "bling" spins and the other side holds a race-provided picture!

8 comments:

  1. That video was hysterical! But rest assured, there are plenty of potties along the course so you don't have to 'pants your poop' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH "Is that...Rob Thomas??" HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out girl! Did you see my Random 11 things post? I tagged you for participation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a ton of music and FORGOT to add Rob Thomas! I definitely will NEED that song during my half. I will be thinking of that guy the whole way and we hopefully will be smiling to myself the entire time instead of grimacing!

    Jen, I saw it! I just did a post like that, so I'm going to repost when I get the time, probably this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gross!! I wish I hadn't read this right after lunch lol. Your race swag looks awesome! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry! Be glad I didn't re-post the picture!! It's horrific, but kind of funny to see the expressions on the spectators faces as he passed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way too funny of a movie and I love your race goodies. You will have definitely earned that medal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AND BTW...I wish I was closer. I would totally do this with you!!

    ReplyDelete