FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Saturday, January 28, 2012

8 Miles

That's what I ran today. Set the treadmill at 5.8 and just plugged away. 83 minutes later, done. My breathing was nice and easy, a little heaviness in the legs, (ok, my ass felt like it was hitting my calves, which for all I know, it was!), but nothing that would have stopped me from doing more than I did. Could've kept going but trying to take it nice and easy. I have plenty of time to get there, no need to rush it. I feel great an hour later, no headache at all. I think I was extremely overheated that run and pushing it too hard on the intervals. Oh, and today I could wring out the bottom of my tech shirt, that's how much I frickin' sweat!

I told you I'm a sweaty pig after I work out! (LMAO)

5 comments:

  1. Nice run! And wow - YOU are FRicken HOT! That's exactly how I look too! ;) Though I usually like to rock my RED string bikini after my long runs ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you don't run in the middle of the gym IN your red bikini? I do, and everything stays in place, with not a stretch mark or saggy boob in sight! And this is my workout bikini, kinda like the beach volleyball girls. My beach bikini is all bedazzled to highlight my figure! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Great run!!!!!!!

    All that sweating earned you some sweet treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady, you are amazing. I can't run 8 miles to save my life!! You're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get there Czesia (if you even want to!)! Just keep adding a half mile or mile to a long run every week and it will happen. I have dropped down the speed to insure I finish. That's the key!

    ReplyDelete