FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Only 12 days Until THE Day!

Well, only 12 days until my 40th. Nothing special planned and I am pretty sure my husband doesn't have anything up his sleeve, either. We did just make a mini-vacation out of the 5k at Yankee Stadium/Yankee game a few weeks ago, which cost a small fortune, so we really shouldn't do anything. September is a pretty expensive month with my birthday on the 13th, our anniversary on the 17th and my husband's (45th!) birthday on the 20th. I LOVE September!

Me and Charlie in Central Park on my annual birthday trip into the city. This was on 10/4/09.

Only 9 days until our 5k here at Smith Point Beach. That's nice because we get to run over the bridge that spans the bay from the "mainland" to Fire Island. Hopefully the weather cooperates again. I have never run in the rain before. Then it's on to the 10k on the 17th. That's another race that includes a bridge from Fire Island back into Hampton Bays. It's the Hampton Bays Lions Club 1st Annual Over The Bridge 5k. I hope it's organized! I love being able to do a run the 1st time it's ever ran, but that doesn't mean it will go smoothly.


Last year's Smith Point 5k Bridge Run- 9/11/10
 Chelsea goes back to school on the 6th. 8th grade already! This is the last year I'll be walking anyone to the bus stop. I finally stopped with my son when he went into the high school last year. He's going into 10th and starts on the 7th. After this year Chelsea can walk with her brother for 2 years. It's only about a 100 foot walk, but it's a 4-way stop, which means NO ONE STOPS! AND they get on the bus at 6:30am! It's dark from November until March at that time of day! I don't want to start packing lunch again! Waaahhh! Summer went WAY TOO FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment