FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Numbers Don't Lie



Are you ever as surprised as I was when you take your measurements? I mean, I fit into my husband's size 30W jeans, so who would have guessed that my waist was indeed NOT 30"??? Doesn't make sense and is pretty disappointing, but here it goes anyway...

Weight: 159.6 (when I started Insanity)
Chest: 40"
Waist: 38 5/8
Hips: 40 5/8
Right Arm: 12
Left Arm: 12
Right Thigh: 23 3/8
Left Thigh: 23 1/2

Don't know what I would like to see change here, other than the measurements to be SMALLER. DEFINITELY want to see my weight at 139 eventually. I wish to be there by my niece's wedding which is on 8/31. That's a little less than 15 weeks away. For me, that is not a realistic goal. More than a pound a week, at my weight and activity level would mean the type of dedication along the lines of the Biggest Loser! So, 149 seems MUCH more realistic and feasible. You heard it here folks...

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your encouragement the other day :).
    You have achieved so much, I am sure you will reach all your goals. You've got the POWER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep active keep clean and keep focus on health
    a number on the scale does not define you :)
    remember a lean, muscular body is going to weigh more too

    have you ever had your body fat measured? why don't you focus on a BF% loss as a goal?? scales can be bitches...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never did the body fat thing. I think I would be mortified if I did!

      Delete