FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I know I haven't been around much. Nothing very new or exciting to report. Just more of the same, running and Insanity. Gotta take my before shots before I change too drastically (HA!)! I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone out there a very happy Mother's Day! That goes for every mom, grandma, step-mom, aunt, godmother, babysitter, caretaker and dad acting as mom out there. It's a grueling job at times, 24/7 for those with little ones, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Besides having a happy marriage and losing 75 pounds my son and daughter are BY FAR my greatest achievement. I may not express it every day, but I love them and would do anything for them. I am truly blessed to have them in my life and EXTREMELY fortunate to still have my mom to share this gloriously beautiful day with.
My Charlie and Chelsea
Mommy to John, Rosemarie, Laura Ann, Karen, Dorothy, Linda and Ralph- Grandma to Joanna, Lauren, Henry, Gia, Kerianne, Michael, Andrew, Matthew, Katelynn, Steven, Christopher, Charlie, Chelsea, Leah and one on the way!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment