FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Nate Berkus Show!!

Hey! Remember when I went to a taping of The Nate Berkus Show back on 12/6? Well the show will be airing on Tuesday, 12/20. Here in NY he's on NBC at 2pm. Go to http://www.thenateshow.com/ to see when it airs in your area, if you want to sit and wait to POSSIBLY see me in the audience. My friends and I were sitting in the "west wing," which is the section to the left of the stage if you're Nate. I'm the one with the gray hair and the light blue argyle sweater, sitting right next to my gf Donna wearing a multi-color argyle sweater!


that's us in the audience!

4 comments:


  1. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. ผลบอลสดวันนี้
    This are such great articles. ผลบอลสดวันนี้ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    ผลบอลสดวันนี้ I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete


  2. This are new articles style for you. ผลบอลสดวันนี้ You can find some new idea on this. ผลบอลสดวันนี้ It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    ผลบอลสดวันนี้ Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    ผลบอลสดวันนี้ I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete