FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Friday, October 14, 2011

Should Have Taken a Picture

Went to the gym in the hour and a half between putting the 6 year old boy I babysit on the bus and picking up his sister at pre-k. Today I worked out on the arc trainer. I LOVE that machine. I pretty much run on the treadmill and use the arc trainer every other day. The burn you achieve on the arc trainer is like no other. So, today, I decided to do an hour straight on "Program 1- Weight Loss." 
This is how cute I look on it, too! NOT!

I can usually do 1.8 miles in 30 minutes at that level. So today I threw down a challenge to myself. Get 4 miles done in an hour. The sweat was pouring off me. I see a guy on the arc trainer occasionally with a puddle underneath him, and that makes me gag. I wasn't THAT bad. My shirt was drenched, though. ANYWAY, I fell short of my goal with 3.96 miles, but it said I burned 1,296 calories! That sweaty guy usually gets those kind of numbers! Go Linda! I wish I had my camera so I could have taken a picture of the display! (Now I'll try not to eat back all of those calories!)

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I've not yet accomplished the 4 miles in an hour. However, it hasn't stopped me from attempting it every time I get on the arc trainer and burning TONS of calories!!!

    ReplyDelete