FFTFL premiere

FFTFL premiere

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Major News!!!

Back-to-school shopping today with the kids. I am very lucky here on Long Island to have two Tanger Outlet Centers within 30 minutes or less of my house. Well, the kids are stuck on Adidas sneakers, and since they're not brand-name hounds and their sneakers always last them the entire school year, I oblige them this one desire. So, we hit Adidas and then Old Navy. I always do so well at that store, and with my 15% off $75 purchase or more coupon, I'm a very happy camper.

Since everything was on sale, I figured I might as well look at some stuff for myself. My jeans were on sale for $15 (then that extra 15% off!), so on a whim, I thought I'd try the size 6. Me and the kids went into our own dressing rooms to try our stuff on and----- THEY FIT!!!!! So I bought TWO PAIRS!!!!!! I'm over-the-moon happy right now. It's surreal. I have never worn a size 6. I have been overweight/obese my ENTIRE life. I could cry.

By the way, I bought 8 pairs of pants, 1 pair of yoga pants, 9 t-shirts (some long-sleeve), 1 sweater (should have gotten myself one!), and 1 button-down shirt for $157.02 with tax!!!! The original prices totalled $338.20 WITHOUT TAX!! I saved $187.58. Yay me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that IS major news--so exciting!! I remember the first time I put on a size 6 pair of jeans I almost fainted with joy :)

    ReplyDelete